Friday, December 7, 2007

You color my life!!!


Long time without open my blog, LOL, This is a challenge for my, today I have something to share, my first template, I hope you like it, all the pics in my LO are from my little son Daniel he is now 12 months old, he is growing up so fast, here is the link for shared my Template:
http://www.4shared.com/file/31452170/cef9773f/rbmyou_color_my_life.html
My dear Friend Joanne inspired me to do this template she has in her blog lots of beautiful stuff, here is the link: http://mypocketangel.blogspot.com/ thanks for looking. Rosa

3 comments:

Deltapdawn said...

Rosa,
It's me Deltapdawn from Scrapping 'Til Dawn. I love your first template. I am going to link to your blog page on my blog.

Joanne said...

I am so happy you have a blog..yippeee....girl you rock..and a beautiful template...I have slowed down so much..but know you understand about my sick days..I have a christmas kit..I should have up soon..not much boy looking..but great for your girls..I am starting a scrap teaching group to..for psp users..and others if they think they can make it work..in their programs..so happy you have a blog..so happy things are going well..and the computer is working good now..love you rosa...hugs, Joanne

TitanThirteen said...

Thanks :o)