Friday, September 14, 2007

Sending Love


Today I was trying to send a message to one of my favorite designers,here is her web site, http://www.ni-be-ka.de/
for any reason I couldn't do it, LOL, here is a copy of my message:
Thanks for sharing with love your fabulous talents, I love your creations, I am your # 1 fan, I am a Cuban mom trying to learn how to scrap for my family I had live in Miami for almost 8 years, here is a LO that I did with your stuff, they are my daughters, I miss them so much,they still are living in Cuba soon they are coming with me, thanks again God bless you, Rosa

2 comments:

Lisa said...

I love that work art. I have used it too!! Your pages are great!

Nicole said...

Hi this is NBK :-)

thank you for letting me know ur Blog and ur creations u do for ur Family. How great i can help u to learn u with my creations Scrapping and i love to see to help family like yours to feel closer and nearer. Im sorry with the circumstances with the mail.
Have a great time and keep on learning.
God bless you
Nicole