Thursday, August 28, 2008

I 'd 3 Brillante Awards


I'm so sorry I'm late to do this post but, never is late to do things rights, I was afraid becouse of my English so forgive me friends, first of all my friend my dear friend Deltapdawn send me a request to pick up the Brillante Award, I wasn't sure to deserve it, but I love that people remenber me, LOL, Now this month Georgia and Osa Honey HONOR me with the Brillante Award again, so let me be obedient and follow the rules! So I got 3 in total ,thanks so much girls, I love you all with all my hearth, I can't live now without the best comunity in the world, LOL, I have learned a lot and I have a folder full of treasures thanks to the generous scrappers, for that I always send you a bunch of love in my comments, so here I'm now:

These are the rules

1.The winner can put the logo on her blog.

2.Link the person you received your award from.

3.Nominate at least 7 other blogs.

4.Put links of those blogs on yours.

5.Leave a message on the blogs of the girls you've nominated.

This are my without preferences, Ohh I have found more than 7 for me there are a lot but let me chose 8:









Now let me finish sending the invitacion to them, sorry if I have any mistakes for me is a little difficult you understant me, or not??, LOL, love, love and love Rosa

8 comments:

LindaJD said...

Hi Rosa, TYSM for dropping by my blog and leaving the lovely comment on there...and COngratulations on your well deserved award!!
I am so happy that you have more Einsteins...can't wait to see them!! I will send you the link to the Gallery where I post it as soon as I can get the page uploaded :)
By the way it would be good if you were to add a TOU just so people kow where and who to credit it too..:)
I have put i in a folder with a little note of your blog addy and name so I will remember..
Have a lovely day..
Hugs - Linda

Marzena said...

thank you very much for such a nice award :)

Deltapdawn said...

Hey! No problems with your English! I understand you perfectly! I knew your blog was good...but to win 3 times! Wow! That's great! Deltapdawn

Οrigin Hellania said...

Hello sweetie i love you too
concrats for the 3 Awards
wowowow really i'm so
happy for you!!!!
& i love all scrapper
community.....
Hugssss & lots of love

Joanne said...

HI sweetie...daniel is growing up so fast and is so handsome...ty for thinking of me...all is going well here now..with me..and sammy have now our treadmill..which is wonderful for us both..things are good..thank you..hey girl..your english is fine..

bridget said...

thank you for this award :))

bridget said...

thank you for this award :))

Val said...

Hi,
I am terribly late!
sorry, but thanks a lot for this award,
You made my day!!!
val