Thursday, July 10, 2008

Sea Side Add On by Me!

Thanks to much for leaving comments on my blog or 4share, I love to read your comments even if you write only thanks, they mean to much for me, I decide to share the Add On, the cup of orange juice (with the slice of orange from Evercila new kit Fresh and Dundas Clear Glass Buttons) , and the sun glasses are made with Dundas Clear Glass buttons Too, I couldn't contact her, if you have her web site please write me a note here on my blog, I did all of these for my kids pages, ahhh I add some seagulls that I found in a picture because I went to the beach and took some seagulls Pict's but nothing good to extract fast, LOL, I hope as always, because I'm a believer, that you use them and enjoy, Love Rosa

Please scroll down or go to older posts to find the original kit SEA SIDE

3 comments:

efie17 said...

I take a quick peek at your site!
I looks nice!!
groetjes Efie

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 11 Jul [LA 03:35am, NY 05:35am, UK 10:35am, OZ 08:35pm]).

Kimimela said...

Thank you for this great addon! I love the elements. Keep up the great work! =)

Have a nice evening =)